Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Recommend It? Super Mini-Reviews (4)

I got this idea from Danielle at Love at First Page. I read a lot of books that I don't review so I thought I would give a super short review of some books and let you know whether I recommend them or not.

The Shadow Cabinet (Shades of London #3) by Maureen Johnson.  Loved it! London. Ghost police. Death cult. The romance…shipping this one so hard! Talk about slow burn. It backtracked a bit in this book, but I have hope…definitely recommend!

A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab. A unique and creative story about parallel Londons and magic. White London (where evil magical twins rule), Red London (where magic is just the way of life), Grey London (basically, our world…no magic), and Black London (where magic took over and destroyed the world). Amazing main characters with the potential for a swoony shippable romance. Highly recommend!

The Deal by Elle Kennedy.  What a fun book, it made me laugh and smile. Plenty of sigh-worthy moments, I really loved this one. Sarcastic girl, swoony hockey player, fake dating trope, steamy sex. What more could you ask for? Yes, recommend!


Posted by:  Pam


3 comments:

  1. ADSOM!!!! Omg so much love for that book. I want to reread it already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added these to my TBR, all sound like great reads. Thanks for the recs'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you loved ADSOM too! And I have been seeing a lot of glowing reviews for The Deal so maybe this will be a NA book that I take a chance on...

    ReplyDelete