Saturday, January 10, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (77)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Pam's Weekly Haul
Bought:
Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole
Golden Son by Pierce Brown


What books did you add to your shelves this week?

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you think of Never Never. I'm not sure what I'm feeling yet but I'm hearing good things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I just bought Red Rising recently, and I need to read it soon so I can grab Golden Son. I've heard so many good things about that series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Dead of Winter too! You'll love the book.
    I'm dying to read Frostfire but I haven't picked up a copy yet.
    Congrats on an amazing haul!
    Here’s my STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four books that pack punch. :) Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you've already read half of these so I'll just wait for the reviews ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard good things about Dead of Winter, i got that one as well. Frostfire has a beautiful cover.

    Grace@Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Never Never this week too and I've already read and LOVED it :) I really need to pick up the Pierce Brown books, I've heard great things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Curious to see what you think about Never Never! I'm kind of on a CoHo ban at the moment haha. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete