Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (69)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Pam's Weekly Haul
Bought:
Revolution by Jenna Black
As Long as You Love Me by Ann Aguirre
From the library:


From NetGalley:


What books did you add to your shelves this week?


9 comments:

  1. I got Revolution last week indeed. Shattered was a very good sequel indeed. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo I can't wait for your review of Glory Obrien, I need motivation to read that one right now hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice haul! I am enjoying Ann Aguirre's new series.

    Happy reading. Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I totally forgot about Glory O'Brien, did read an amazing review last week though, so can't wait to read it! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read Scorched. The covers for these books are amazing and they sound fantastic. The dragon on the covers is epic.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy all your books! Thanks for stopping by, as always. :)

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Harper approved me for As Long As You Love Me but my request for The Shape of My Heart is still pending. SO WEIRD. I don't get them sometimes lol. Anyway, happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just snagged Glory O'Brien's. It is one of my most anticipated books of the year, so I'm both nervous and excited to read it. I hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete