Saturday, November 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (67)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Pam's Weekly Haul
Bought:
In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
From the Library:
Magnolia by Kristi Cook
From NetGalley:
Gone Too Far by Natalie D. Richards
Denton's Little Deathdate by Lance Rubin
Court by Cat Patrick



What books did you add to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. All of these sounds great. I can't wait to see your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic. I hope you love all of them. Denton's Little Death Date sounds like it will be funny. Can't wait to review your reviews on this book.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denton Little's Death Date looks really good. I'm going to go check out that Cat Patrick book. Nice haul! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I loved Magnolia! It's adorable. Can't wait to see what you think. I hope as a series ender In the Afterlight doesn't disappoint you. Haven't decided yet if I'm gonna read that series so I'll be looking for your review!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnolia! I've heard a few mixed things about it, but mostly good things. I told myself I'd wait for the paperback which is already out and I still haven't bought it...so many books, too little time. ;)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got Magnolia too! I hope to read it soon and I hope we both love it :)

    ReplyDelete