Saturday, September 20, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (63)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Pam's Weekly Haul
Bought (Yes I bought way too many books this week):
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
Sway by Kat Spears
Crown of Ice by Vicki L. Weavil
Made for You by Melissa Marr
Blackbird by Anna Carey
Falls the Shadow by Stefanie Gaither
Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
 





What books did you add to your shelves this week?

9 comments:

  1. Illusions of Fate. Hearts, hearts, hearts. I really hope you like that one. I'll Give You The Sun. *sigh* So much want! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! And you can never buy too many books. I just finished Made For You and The Infinite Sea. Made For You was wonderful, Melissa Marr never disappoints, and the Infinite Sea was really good. I just wish it was longer. I have to check out Crown of Ice. Enjoy your books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Illusions of Fate is a wonderful read!

    Deitre @ A Leisure Moment

    http://www.aleisuremoment.com/2014/09/20/stacking-the-shelves-15/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the cover of I'll Give You The Sun! It's so awesome, and I really hope I like that book when I read it. ;-) Yaaay for Blackbird also! I've heard mixed things, but the creepy factor should be fabulous. :) My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful and interesting books. You're making me both jealous and eager to empty my wallet:)) Happy reading!

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crown of Ice was awesome. You got some great books. Thanks for visiting me earlier.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing your reviews on many of these - The Infinite Sea and Made for You especially!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've heard I'll Give You the Sun is simply amazing. For whatever reason, it doesn't necessary sound like something I am drawn to but I hope you love it! I'll definitely be looking out for your review! Illusions of Fate sounds really good. Everyone seems to really like it! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! Illusions of Fate is so adorable, and I'll Give You the Sun is beautifully written. I hope you enjoy both! Can't wait to read Made for You, too. :)

    ReplyDelete