Saturday, December 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (25)


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Pam's Weekly Haul
From the Library:




Bought:

From Edelweiss:
The Falconer by Elizabeth May

Sheri's Bounty
I am dedicated to reading the books on my shelves for the next few weeks. 
This week I am going to read,
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare



 

What did you add to your shelves this week?

8 comments:

  1. Those are some good additions! I really enjoyed Touch of Power, Echo in Time, and Clockwork Angel. Angel Burn just didn't work for me, but maybe you'll like it, Pam. A lot of the others are on my tbr. I hope you both had a great Christmas!!! Here's my STS.

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, awesome books! I've only read one of them (Clockwork Angel), but I've heard quite a few of those are really good. Fireblood, The Falconer, and Ketchup Clouds especially sound amazing. Enjoy your books and have a happy new year!

    Kaitlin @ Reading is My Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great books this week :) Touch of Power is really good. Enjoy!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul.

    I've yet to read "My Sister Lives On The Mantelpiece", but "Ketchup Clouds" sounds like a great book. (The cover that you show looks nicer than the current one in the UK).

    I also have "Allegiant" on my Wish List and I'll look to get it in the near future.

    Please feel free to check out my Christmas Haul at http://thewanderingbookworm.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/book-haul-christmas-2013-haul/

    Enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am listening to the audiobook of allegiant right now! I have heard such mix things so I was a bit weary to start it! I really want to read Roomies :) Enjoy!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard some seriously amazing things about Roomies. Definitely one I want to pick up. Will be very interested in hearing your thoughts since basically anything you like I will like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow you two got some great looking books! I'm really looking forward to The Falconer. I hope you like Touch of Power. I adored it, but then really disliked the sequel, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I read and quite enjoyed Ketchup Clouds, was an interesting story. I've seen Roomies A LOT, and have heard so many great things. I love the cover for Falconer, it's really gorgeous. I hope you enjoy all your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete