Saturday, September 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (12)


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Pam's Weekly Haul

From the library:
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
Moonglass by Jessi Kirby



Bought:
Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz and Michael Johnston
3:59 by Gretchen McNeil
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
Letters to Nowhere by Julie Cross
Adorkable by Sarra Manning

 






From NetGalley:
Countdown by Michelle Rowen

Sheri's Bounty of Books
I finally set up an overdrive account on my kindle and can now access ebooks and audiobooks through my local library. This week I started with two audiobooks that I hope will motivate me to exercise since that is prime listening time!

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Dearly Departed by Lia Habel



9 comments:

  1. Dearly Departed is an awesome book. I see lots of fabulous books in your haul this week. Thanks for visiting me earlier.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! The Dream Thieves was one of my most anticipated releases of the year, and I'm loving every page of it so far. Enjoy all of your new books, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to read 3:59. I keep checking my library system like a fiend and it still hasn't been entered. I may have to break down and buy it. I have The Dream Thieves, but realized I needed to re-read The Raven Boys after reading the first few pages. Great haul and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked Countdown. I hope you enjoy it too! I'm not sure if I told you but I nominated you for the Liebster award. Head on over to my blog and check it out.
    www.thisgirlreadsalot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Countdown this week also, I hope we both enjoy it :D

    I really want to read Frozen and 3:59. I have The Burning Sky and Moonglass but haven't gotten around to them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I have too many books that I really want to read!!! I have The Dream Thieves and The Burning as egalleys and need to get them read! I hope you like all your books and thanks for stopping by!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul, almost all of these are on my TBR pile! :) I got 3:59 this week as well! :)
    Enjoy the reads!

    My haul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh some really good ones this week! Moonglass looks interesting.

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete